Friday 4 August 2017

How To Fill Adsense Invalid Clicks Forum For Re-Enable Adsense Account

This form is only applicable if your AdSense account has been disabled for invalid traffic.


Google Image:

Please don't use this form if:
  • Your account has never been an active AdSense account. Consult our program policies instead.
  • Your account is currently suspended for invalid traffic or policy reasons. Review our account suspended article for more information.
  • You'd like to report or appeal a policy violation. Visit this section of the Help Center instead.
  • You suspect that your Google Account has been disabled, rather than your AdSense account. In this case, visit the Google Accounts support page.

Some important things to be aware of:
  • Please submit only one appeal per disabled account. Subsequent appeals may not be considered.
  • Providing inaccurate or incomplete information may result in your appeal being denied.
  • You won't be able to provide any additional information after you complete the form below. Take your time and double-check the form before submitting.

Before submitting an appeal, we recommend you review the following resources:
Question- Please enter your name.
Answer- Your name

Question - Contact email address
Answer- Your Email ID

Question - Example URLs where you've placed your ads
Answer- Web site or YouTube Channel Url

Question - Site where you intend to place the ads (should be active)
Answer- Website Url

Question - Have you ever purchased traffic to your site(s), reQuestionuestsmobile app(s), and/or YouTube channel(s)?
Answer- No

Question - How do users get to your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? How do you promote your content?
Answer- I promote my Blogger posts And YouTube Videos by sharing on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, And  YouTube 

Question - Have you or your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel ever violated the AdSense program policies or Terms & Conditions?
If so, how?
Answer- I respect the Google Adsense, I have never violated the AdSense program policies or terms and conditions

Question - What was the reason for invalid activity on your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? Please provide detailed information about all specific reasons that you believe to be relevant in your case.
Answer- Dear Google Adsense this is the first time my Adsense is disabled for due to like invalid activity. Sir, I have 3 to 4-year Using Blogger Website also Adsense, And I respect the Google Adsense policy and terms and conditions. I don’t encourage my friends and family to do any invalid clicks on my Blog. But After 26-07-2017 From 1 pm (Indian Time) That very unfortunate Those days, my CTR is going very high and sometimes it is going above 20%. Pls, help me out of this danger because my Adsense Account is Disabled Now. I promote my Blogger posts by sharing on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, And  YouTube but I can't understand who are do these types of unusual activity on my Blog. Again, I promise here that I will abide by the Google Adsense policy in every step of my activity.  Please Understand my Spending Time With Adsense And Re-Enable My Account
Thanks.

Question - What changes will you implement to help improve ad traffic Questionuality on your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel? When answering, please refer to our suggestions on how to prevent invalid activity.
Answer- First of all, I really apologize for any invalid activity and condemn like these activities and also for those mistakes happened unknowingly and my negligence. Further, I assure to AdSense and Blogger, YouTube to be genuine AdSense partner. I started using Blogger Website Also YouTube Channel With Adsense and I tried my best to do legal and valid activities. If my Adsense is reinstated (Re-Enable) Am Sure again I will do everything according to AdSense policies and try to get away from any invalid activity which violates term and conditions  Please, Sir, Give Me the Last Chance I really Recommenced All The Adsense Terms And Conditions

Question - Please include any data from your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel traffic logs or reports that indicate suspicious IP addresses,requestion UEs ts which could explain the invalid activity.
Answer- Blogger Or YouTube Traffic Source Page Url

0 comments: