Tuesday 22 August 2017

How to Fix Zuk Logo BootLoop on Zuk z1 | How to Unbrick ZUK Z1

Image result for BootLoop on Zuk z1
  • Due to Dirty Flash from Zui or from COS/CyanogenMod but suddenly Boot-loader gets locked (
  • May be Due to Some Custom Rom which only works with Old Boot-loader ( And you are on latest 2.5 Zui QPST Flash)
  • Reasons are many. I also did the same mistake. I flashed ZUI 2.5 using QPST then unlock the bootloader using official site installed twrp after wiping cache system and data, Installed Lineage 0S JAN Build then without rebooting installed Lineage Nightly Build (Latest) with Gapps After rebooting Phone goes into Restart endless loop on ZUK Logo. Blink and Vibrate/
HOW TO FIX ENDLESS REBOOT ON ZUK Logo?
  • -> Identity vibrate patterns (Press Power Key I assume count 6- 7 Vibration pattern ) After long Vibrate immediately remove finger from power key.
  • ->Once its Done (Phone completely off)
  • Download QPST and Official COS QPST from this Link
  • All Credit goes to D tech Terminal for posting Wonderful video on Youtube
  • <- please install all drivers and software.->
  • Main Task is here and Lots of Patience is required and You also need to be very Blazing fast to achieve this.
  • -Once you download and install Qpst open Qfil 
  • -Now press Volume Up only and connect USB (Just press only for 1 sec It will vibrate and connect)
  • -Without waiting hit Download button.
  • -Voila It will start flashing your phone again and Hence Your phone is now Revive..
  • -Once Revive You can use it to again flash custom Rom or stick to stock Rom if you want.
  • Keep Flashing !!!
  • Patience is Key here. And Don't lose hope.

*BONUS* My Bricking Story And yes it's very Heartbreaking.

  • I was planned to install Lineage Os on ZUK Z1 as I am very tired and it seems very boring using the same OS from 9 months so far. So wanted to taste new OS. As I heard from Lineage OS community that ZUK Z1 is officially supported I was very happy to install this. But due to too much data and My USB Mass Storage also not working as expected so I kept my self-holding.
  • Yesterday While I was moving Files from my phone to Laptop due to loose USB port my DCIM completely Lost. Tried Everything to restore it using various software but no luck. I leave it and forgot. Anyways..
  • Now around 6 pm Saturday 22/04/2017 I unlocked ZUK bootloader (Note: All data will be wiped If you're unlocking bootloader) And Installed TWRP for the First time on this phone.
  • Install CM 13 based NuclearRom with RA kernel. Installed then Downloaded Lineage OS 7.1.1 -> Wiped Data -> Wiped System and -> Wipe Dalvik.
  • Voila, I am on CM 14.1 7.1.2 Lineage OS after New Build.
    • The problem faced: 2nd SIM Call Selection Grayed Out.
    • As On XDA mentioned you need to first installed CM 13 before going on 14.1 or Install Official 2.5 ZUI to resolved Network Issue.
    • I was wondered to see that I installed CM13 But why it is not working I don't even realize that I Wiped System partition also. Which may cause this issue.
    • So to fix this issue I installed ZUI using QPST system image and OS was very fluid all Network Issue resolved and 2ND sim was working fine.
    • Sadly this room was totally Chinese and Due to Google Contact integration and Forced stopped Google apps. I was very disappointed, Then I took a wrong decision to Unlock bootloader and go back to Lineage os. It's almost 2 AM Sunday 23/04/2017
      • I will give the special award to Developer.zuk.com Most pathetic site.
      • My unlock bootloader file was stuck on their end due to email problem (Google mail not allowed  )
      • I found one account on XDA with Password to resolved this issue I am not able to recall that link. Then open Developer.zuk.com with that account and entered Outlook email then after singing voila bootloader unlocks is mailed in Junk/spam folder.
      • After that, I unlocked my bootloader installed twrp right away without reboot
      • I push Android ROM's to my internal SD Card using 
        • ADB push -p ROM.zip /sdcard/Roms
        • All ROM and Gapps are in place.
        • Installed both rooms and bricked my device.
        • Now you can scroll down to see an error and how to fix.
        • LOL!

          Njoy
Note
  • This is my own post from XDA Forum I hope this will resolve your problem.
  • And Do comment here if you're the issue is resolved.
  • For Sharing Our any Tricks or Post Contact us Directly via Comments Feel Free To Contact Us
  • Thanks for Visiting

0 comments: